PainKiller Awarenessby Ginny Williams Affiliate and Network Marketing
One in five prescriptions in the U.S. is for a use not approved by the FDA. Recommended Features
- One in five prescriptions in the U.S. is for a use not approved by the FDA
- Although off-label prescribing the prescription of a medication in a manner different from that approved by the FDA is legal and common, it is often done in the absence of adequate supporting dat
- Toxic effects from NSAIDs and Acetaminophen... remain mainly a Silent Epidemic - - reports the New England Journal of Medicine
- More Americans die from... side effects of PainKillers every 45 days than the terrorist attacks on 9-11.
- Your friends and family are at risk... The line between a safe dose and a deadly one is razor thin...Will you tell them?
Review on PainKiller AwarenessThese types of drugs are used every day and people taking more than the recommended dose. As a recovering addict, painkillers are highly abused and can be very deadly, especially mixed with other drugs or medications. The biggest and fastest-growing part of Americas drug problem is prescription drug abuse, says Robert DuPont, a former White House drug czar and a former director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse. The statistics are unmistakable. Tylenol and Ibuprofen Linked to Dangerous Skin Disorder SJS. Help me to open people's eyes to these dangers and find some healthier solutions.
Related to PainKiller Awareness
Created on Jan 19th 2012 06:54. Viewed 918 times.