Pain Reliever or Pain Killer?by Cedric Houston Affiliate Marketing
For almost half a century the most common term for a pain medication was a "Pain Killer". Billion Dollar Drug Companies want to change the name to "Pain Reliever"...Why? Recommended Features
- "If you take Tylenol for four days as directed you may be at risk of liver damage."
- "Tylenol is the #1 cause of liver failure in US"
- "The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warns that people using NSAIDs may have a higher risk of having a heart attack or stroke."
- "You may as well wear a sign, 'Please kill my kidneys'."
- Long-term use of NSAID (Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug) is a common cause of ulcers.
Review on Pain Reliever or Pain Killer?THINK ABOUT THIS
There are more than 30 BILLION NSAID doses purchased over-the-counter (OTC) and over 70 million pain killer prescriptions written (annually) in the United States! Thats enough pain medications for every American (over the age of 20) to take 149 doses of pain medications per year. That is a frightening statistic when research shows that the onset of organ damage can begin in just 4 days of recommended use.
Could it be that Americas health care problem is actually a pill popping problem that has been fueled by BILLIONS of dollars (from the big drug companies) on massive Television, Print and Internet advertising that is aggressively directed at consumers?
Related to Pain Reliever or Pain Killer?
RTPR...A Real Opportunity
Opportunity, Earn Money, realtimepainrelief
Real Time Pain Relief...A Leveraged Wholesale Marketing company with an innovative compensation plan...$100000 Per Year Guaranteed Income and you can also earn from Every Sale in Your State, in Your R
Created on Dec 26th 2011 20:50. Viewed 1,230 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.