Ongoing NCD Comparisionby Intellect Investment New Age Advisors
NCDs are a debt instrument with a specifiv term and interest income. Here companies raise their funds by issuing them, it can not be convert into equities. At present 3 imp NCDs are going on. Recommended Features
- Allotment - First Come First Serve Basis
- Mode of Allotment & Trading - Demat only
- Face Value - Rs. 1,000 (1 NCD)
- Payment Mode - Through ASBA Only
- Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures
Review on Ongoing NCD ComparisionA brief description of the imp detail together helps a lot to make a choice. Here are the comparisons of the ongoing NCDs which will give you an idea about the schemes. You can compare these on the basis of various factors and with the factor that you are looking for.
Related to Ongoing NCD Comparision
Created on Feb 21st 2019 00:33. Viewed 265 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.