Comparion of Ongoing NCDsby Intellect Investment New Age Advisors
NCDs are a debt instrument with a specifiv term and interest income. Here companies raise their funds by issuing them, it can not be convert into equities. At present 3 imp NCDs are going on. Recommended Features
- Allotment - First Come First Serve Basis
- Mode of Allotment & Trading - Demat only
- Face Value - Rs. 1,000 (1 NCD)
- Payment Mode - Through ASBA Only
- Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures
Review on Comparion of Ongoing NCDsA brief description of the imp detail together helps a lot to make a choice. Here are the comparisons of the ongoing NCDs which will give you an idea about the schemes. You can compare these on the basis of various factors and with the factor that you are looking for.
Related to Comparion of Ongoing NCDs
Created on Jan 10th 2019 01:17. Viewed 323 times.