Nandrepair VIDENT iLink400 Full System Scan Toolby Nancy N. DIY diagnostic and car repair tools
VIDENT iLink400 Full System can update it online. iLink 400 Scan Tool not only include basic functions such as read/erase codes and live data, but also it's capable of advanced functions such as actua Recommended Features
- VIDENT iLink400 Full System
- VIDENT iLink400 Full System Update Online
- VIDENT iLink400 with OBD2 software
- VIDENT iLink400 Full System Update Online Better than Foxwell NT510
Review on Nandrepair VIDENT iLink400 Full System Scan ToolVIDENT iLink400 Full System Update Online Better than Foxwell NT510
Option1: One car make software, After you placed an order, please tell us for which cars software.
Option2: VIDENT iLink400 with OBD2 software
Vehicle Coverage Options:
iLink400 comes with Global OBD2 software installed. You can select any of the car make software below to update on your scan tool. Any additional software costs $60 each up to 5 makes.
VIDENT iLink 400 Features:
1. Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles .
2. Works on the latest 2016/2017 vehicle models.
3. Multi-system Diagnosisfor most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobilizer, Climate Control, Fuel Pump Control module, Fuel Injection Control module, All-wheel drive control , VG transfer case module, Electronic selector module, body control module, digital radio, standard radio, drivers door module, HVAC, instrument cluster, seat memory module, theft deterrent, Amplifier, central gateway, immobilizer, overhead control panel, steering column module, convertible top controller, etc.
4. Basic diagnostic function includes read/erase codes, freeze frame data, live data, graph and compare live data, ECU information, active test, advanced ID.
5. Quick Test function to test most common vehicle systems.
6. Turns off dashboard warning lights.
7. Request and record live sensor data. Display live data graphs, and merge 2 parameter graphs simultaneously.
8. Display freeze frame data .
9. Retrieve ECU information.
10. Key coding for several vehicles.
11. Perform bi-directional actuations tests- manually operating components on the car to test their function.
12. Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding.
13.Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS Bleeding, BCM/SIR Setup, TPS/TBA(Throttle Body Alignment
Related to Nandrepair VIDENT iLink400 Full System Scan Tool
Created on Nov 7th 2018 01:08. Viewed 208 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.