Motorola Bluetooth Headsetby Alirio Benavides Enriquez ***
The best just got better. With the proven 5th generation and form, the Motorola H700 Bluetooth Headset enhances the popular folding microphone design with superior audio performance, Recommended Features
- echo cancellation technology and an approximate 30% reduction in size.
- Discriminating consumers will welcome the Motorola H700 because it eliminates wires while delivering crisp and clear communications.
- With 10 meters (30 feet) wide connectivity, new levels of comfort and one-touch easy access to your most desired features,
- Wireless has never looked so good. Designed for enhanced comfort while delivering a 30% reduction in the size and weight from its predecessor,
- the super compact Motorola H700 delivers unbeatable comfort with an ergonomic ear hook that can be used on either ear.
Review on Motorola Bluetooth HeadsetWith call quality and design unmatched exclusive PowerFlip Motorola that allows you to answer and end calls with ease, this headset optimizes on the go conversations - with style and simplicity. The Motorola H700 is the best option for those who are serious about wireless connectivity, offering up to six hours of talk time, 130 standby time and charge less than an hour. Designed with your calls in mind, the headset features Bluetooth 1.2 wireless technology for better call quality, faster connections and less interference. Feature rich does not mean complicated. A blue light lets others know when you're on a call. The changing colors of light that lets you know when the headset is in pairing mode, charging or running low on battery. The ability to connect with compatible devices up to 10 meters (30 feet) away helps you chat, sync and send - even when the phone is not in sight. Fashionable and functional, the Motorola H700 is the essential partner for serious mobile consumers.
Please note color when ordering.
(Black, silver, blue, gold, pink)
Related to Motorola Bluetooth Headset
Texas Senate: Voter ID Emergency Item
Voter ID, Senate
Texas Senators will consider Voter ID, one of the governor's emergency items for lawmakers to take up in the first 60 days of the legislative session.
Created on Feb 9th 2011 09:57. Viewed 1,055 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.