Local Internet Marketingby Nigel Morris WebStrategyMarketing
Local Internet Marketing is a relatively new approach to Internet Marketing specifically for Small & Medium Businesses whose target market is within a 15-20 mile radius of a city/town or a village. It Recommended Features
- 1. Cost Effectivess Effective use of various online mediums drives down the cost of acquiring a new customer significantly. You do not need expensive newspaper ads or direct mailers to go viral.
- 2. Ability To Target Local Prospects Due to the technology available today you can highly target your local customers within a 15-20 mile radius
- 3. Increase Local Prospect List With little effort you can very easily grow the list of prospects locally.
- 4. Local Lead Qualification You can very easily build an online marketing funnel to qualify only those prospects who are willing to buy your products
- 5. Performance Based With Pay Per Click (PPC) or Cost Per Lead (CPL) model, you only pay when leads are converted thus providing you bettter return on your investment.
Review on Local Internet MarketingAt Web Strategy Marketing, We use a number of Local Internet Marketing Techniques such as Local Search Engine Optimisation, Local Social Media Marketing, Local Online Advertising, Email Marketing and Local Website Marketing (including optimising sites for Mobile Marketing) to tap into prospects and customers in your local niche geographic area. This is the most efficient way for businesses to target customers in the local cities, towns and villages and ensure maximum return on your investment.
At Web Strategy Marketing, we work with Local Small and Medium Businesses to develop a comprehensive Local Marketing plan that just doesnt stop at merely generating leads but sretches beyond to ensure that it converts and results in sales and profits.
Our typical plan consits of:
1. Planning and setting objective
2. Selection of local marketing strategies appropriate for your business quality over quantity; short term vs long term
3. Budgetary considerations for customer acquisition
4. Lead generation and management
5. Implementation of Local Marketing plan
6. Constant monitoring , measurement and improvement
Web Strategy Marketing works with YOU to implement the plan and guide you through the necessary changes to achieve business objectives by passing on and sharing our knowledge & expertise so you can continue to use it long after our engagement comes to an end.
Interested? Why not get in touch for a FREE confidential no obligation chat to see how Local Internet Marketing can bring in more customers and sales by calling 0845 643 5629 right now or contacting us here!
Related to Local Internet Marketing
Google Takes on Facebook - The Power of '+1'
Google Search, Facebook
webstrategymarketing.com The '+1' or short for 'this is pretty cool', will enable users to share recommendations with the world right in Google's search results. To recommend something all the visitor
Created on Aug 17th 2011 01:08. Viewed 1,265 times.