Garlic more effective than antibiotby Jeewan Kumar Journalist, online editor
Throughout many cultures over many years, garlic has been used to treat a variety of conditions such as stomach upsets, skin problems and infertility. Recommended Features
- Along with ginger, garlic has long been associated with promoting a healthy digestive system
- treating heart disease and acne, and antioxidant anti-aging effects.
- Garlic has no medical side effects
- a little garlic breath is a small price to pay for a natural drug
- use of natural medicines is preventing people from taking real medicines that are more effective.
Review on Garlic more effective than antibiotIf you feel ill because of food poisoning you may not feel like eating it, but garlic has been proven to be more effective than antibiotics in fighting the effects of food poisoning bugs. The active compound, diallyl sulphide, is able to breach the membranes on many bacteria that make them harder to destroy.
Related to Garlic more effective than antibiot
Created on Feb 8th 2013 05:38. Viewed 513 times.