evaporation cooling padby Nichole P. pig farming equipment
Evaporative cooling pad has a specially-designed paper honeycomb structure and has to be used with the negative-pressure fan Recommended Features
- Cooling method combines the fan and swamp cooler pads
- Good ventilating performance
- Healthy and Eco-friendly
- Wide applicability
- Maximum durability
Review on evaporation cooling padEvaporative Cooling Pads Highlights
1. High efficiency and energy-saving: this cooling method combines the fan and swamp cooler pads to realize the evaporation cooling with small power consumption;
2. Good ventilating performance: under the integration of cooling pads and fan, the hot air in the pig house can be exhausted rapidly;
3. Healthy and Eco-friendly: this cooling system adopts water as the freezing medium, pollution-free and air-purified;
4. Wide applicability: this system can be used in different places of hot air and poor ventilation
5. Maximum durability: evaporative cooling pads is made of wood-pulp paper with a layer of glue, which is anti-corrosion, anti-mustiness and has good water-absorption;
6. Easy installation: with light weight and snap-on components, evaporative cooling pads can be easily installed;
7. Easy maintenance: evaporative cooling pads can be easily dissembled and re-assembled for regular cleaning and maintenance.
Evaporative Cooling Pads Working Principle
The evaporative cooling pads should be combined with negative-pressure fan when using. The negative-pressure is to exhaust the hot air in pig house; then there is an air-pressure difference indoor and outdoor, which makes the outdoor air cool by the evaporation and heat-absorption function of wet pads. So the cool air can be blown into the pig house continuously.
If you have any question please for free contact :firstname.lastname@example.org
Related to evaporation cooling pad
Created on Jan 26th 2014 03:58. Viewed 446 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.