Counterflow Pellet Coolerby Lilian Lee saleman
The counterflow pellet cooler is applied for efficient cooling of hot and moist pelleted products with good flowing capabilities. Typical applications are for cooling of feed pellets and wood pellets. Recommended Features
- Cooling tank adopts octagon design, which can ensure the cooling has no dead angles.
- Adopt air-closed material feeder, large inlet air area, outstanding cooling effect.
- The material discharging device adopts slide valve reciprocating type, stable and reliable running, little residual.
- High cooling speed and favorable cooling effect.
- Lower power consumption, easy operation and cleaning, high production efficiency.
Review on Counterflow Pellet CoolerWhat Should be Noticed When Operate the Counterflow Pellet Cooler?
1. Start the air-lock device and draught fan before the cooler starting to work.
2. Adjust the level indicator position according to the yield requirement. When the yield is high, install the level indicator at top position; on the contrary, install it below.
3. When the cooler stops working, expel the material in the cooler through operating the hand switch.
4. Dont open the observation door when the cooler runs.
Related to Counterflow Pellet Cooler
Processco - Counterflow Cooler - GEELEN - Model VK28x38RS ( english version )
Processco - Counterflow Cooler - GEELEN - Model VK28x38RS ( english version ) For more information on stock no. CO-1530 http://www.processco.net (450) 698-0059.
Created on May 5th 2013 23:13. Viewed 742 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.