Cards of Lifeby Dr. Anne Marie EVERS Affirmations Expert
I created The Cards of Life to inspire people to put their lives on track using this Self -empowernment Teaching Tool. The Cards of Life are uplifting, inspiring and fun! Recommended Features
- You can visit www.cardsoflife.com website and ask questions and receive answers via sample Affirmations, Hints and suggestions. Just a click of the mouse away @ www.cardsoflife.com
- You can purchase your own Set of The Cards of Life for your own use.
- You can start your own home-based business by purchasing The Cards of Life Certification Course and help others.
- Reading these beautiful, individually hand drawn Cards allow you to peek into your future and give you purposeful inisght and intuition.
- There are 12 Section with 6 Cards in each seciton making a total of 72 Cards of Life in All.
Review on Cards of LifeI use the Cards of Life daily myself and find them very inspiring. The reason I created these Cards of Life is that a friend asked me one day if I could create something that was not so scary as the Tarot. While I do not consider Taro as scary, some people really do. In Meditation one day, these Cards of Life came to me and I believe they were given to me by an Angel.
The Deck consists of 12 Sections as follows: Health; Relationship; Career; Money; Forgiveness; Fear, Love, Happiness; Children, Beginnings & Endings, Self-Esteem and Spiritual Growth. There are 6 Cards of Life in each section making a total of 72 Cards of Life.
You can either purchase your own Deck of The Cards of Life which come boxed with an accompanying instruction booklet and/or The Cards of Life Certification Course.
Related to Cards of Life
Created on Apr 25th 2011 23:50. Viewed 1,445 times.