Arsenic Water Filter, NSF Certifiedby Kira Chatterton MultiPure Distributor
NSF International (www.nsf.org), The Public Health and Safety Company, is pleased to announce certification of Multi-Pure Corporation's drinking water systems for pentavalent arsenic reduction. Recommended Features
- Multi-Pure's drinking water systems are the first systems to be NSF
- The most technologically advanced water treatment devices available, providing the BEST in performance
- Reduces all of the contaminants that the other Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems do, PLUS ARSENIC!
- Multi-Pure offers THREE different Arsenic Water Filters!
- We use a solid carbon block filter that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants
Review on Arsenic Water Filter, NSF Certified
"Multi-Pure is continuously committed to providing drinking water treatment units that meet new needs and higher standards," said Alvin E. Rice, President, Multi-Pure Corporation. "We are very pleased that NSF testing confirms the performance of Multi-Pure's newly formulated filter which reduces not only arsenic V but also reduces cyst, lead, mercury, VOCs, PCBs, chloramine and other contaminants of health concern."
Related to Arsenic Water Filter, NSF Certified
Created on Dec 1st 2010 16:19. Viewed 1,288 times.