Arsenic Water Filter, NSF Certifiedby Kira Chatterton MultiPure Distributor
NSF International (www.nsf.org), The Public Health and Safety Company, is pleased to announce certification of Multi-Pure Corporation's drinking water systems for pentavalent arsenic reduction. Recommended Features
- Multi-Pure's drinking water systems are the first systems to be NSF
- The most technologically advanced water treatment devices available, providing the BEST in performance
- Reduces all of the contaminants that the other Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems do, PLUS ARSENIC!
- Multi-Pure offers THREE different Arsenic Water Filters!
- We use a solid carbon block filter that is considered to be the most effective method for reducing a wide range of contaminants
Review on Arsenic Water Filter, NSF Certified"Arsenic is a health contaminant of significant concern for many consumers across the country and around the world," said Mark Jost, Senior Vice President, Water Systems. "Certification of products like those available from Multi-Pure gives the consumers confidence in the product quality and performance."
"Multi-Pure is continuously committed to providing drinking water treatment units that meet new needs and higher standards," said Alvin E. Rice, President, Multi-Pure Corporation. "We are very pleased that NSF testing confirms the performance of Multi-Pure's newly formulated filter which reduces not only arsenic V but also reduces cyst, lead, mercury, VOCs, PCBs, chloramine and other contaminants of health concern."
Related to Arsenic Water Filter, NSF Certified
Created on Dec 1st 2010 16:19. Viewed 1,392 times.