What is the best water filter?by Laura Newton The Water Filter Lady
Choosing a water filter can be somewhat overwhelming. So how does one go about deciding which water filter to buy? Figuring this out can seem a little intimidating but it's really not too hard.... Recommended Features
- What do you want to filter out of your water? And how do you know what to filter out?
- How do you find out which filter does what?
- Then there are 4 more very important reasons to use a Multi-Pure water filter
- Plastic bottles are a major problem for our planet and the plastic in landfills leads to a vicious cycle where more and more toxins are released through the plastic into the soil and water.
- You will not have to worry about BPA (Bisphenol A) or any other chemicals and hormone disruptors leaching from plastic water bottles into your body, potentially contributing to cancer or other disease
Review on What is the best water filter?What your water company does not tell you is that often the law allows a level of contaminants that many scientists and doctors consider unhealthy even though the government says it is safe. "Safe" is a relative term. Potentially dangerous contaminants such as trihalomethanes, asbestos, lead, mercury, chlordane, toxaphene, and PCB's and many others are still in many cities' water - the water that is said to be safe from the tap. So many health experts agree that you should filter tap water using a carbon block filter in order to virtually eliminate these unhealthy chemicals. The government almost always says these levels are safe, until people start getting sick or dying, then they may admit there was a problem.
Related to What is the best water filter?
Multi Pure Drinking Water Systems Filtration, Carbon Block Filters, Water Filters
water, multi, pure, contaminates, clean, crystal, clear, filtration
Created on Mar 25th 2011 11:13. Viewed 1,452 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.