40GBASE-SR4 MMF QSFP+ Moduleby Xiqing Zhang SEO
Compatible Option ( Compatible with various Brands of Switches/HPC/NIC/CNA Recommended Features
- Support for 40GBASE Ethernet
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40-Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ Cisco switch port
- Flexibility of interface choice
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces available in various form factors
- Support for the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature which enables a Cisco switch to identify whether the module is certified and tested by Cisco
Review on 40GBASE-SR4 MMF QSFP+ Module10Gtek's QSFP-40G-SR4 Module supports link lengths of 100m and 150m respectively on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber cables. It primarily enables high-bandwidth 40G optical links over ribbon fiber cables terminated with multi-fiber connectors, and could also be used along with ribbon to duplex fiber breakout cables for connectivity to four 10GBASE-SR optical interfaces. This QSFP-40G-SR4 is built according to Cisco specifications, and is 100% compatible with Cisco System.
Related to 40GBASE-SR4 MMF QSFP+ Module
Created on Jan 4th 2015 01:33. Viewed 603 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.