Why Does Your Business Need QuickBooks Premier Hosting?by Brayden Mathews Cloud Engineer at Asquare Cloud Hosting
QuickBooks Premier is amongst the advanced and highly robust accounting solutions utilized by many accounting professionals. It advances features that cater to paying bills, printing checks, creating invoices, and tracking expenses. However, if you are somebody who wants to enhance the performance and mobility of the software, then you must give it a try. Moreover, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that the cloud environment considerably enhances the performance of QuickBooks Premier software.
But, professionals who have never tried these services are a bit confused about the work involved with QuickBooks Premier on the cloud. Here, we have mentioned a few questions that you must ask if you are considering QuickBooks Premier hosting for your business.
What Is QuickBooks Premier Hosting Service & How It Works?
When you install, the desktop version of QuickBooks Premier on the cloud server that is hosted on a remote center is called QuickBooks Premier cloud hosting. It allows users to access data through a web browser from any location.
Functioning Of QuickBooks Premier Hosting:
- First, you need to install the licensed copies of QuickBooks Premier on the remote server of the cloud service provider.
- Then, the users get server access with the desired configuration. The service provider deploys appropriate security measures to ensure authorized access.
- Then, a connection is established between the end-user and the server, an Remote Desktop Protocol or a web browser is used, as provided by the cloud provider.
- If you talk about the functionalities, user interface, and features, it remains the same as the QuickBooks Premier desktop.
- Any alteration done on cloud-hosted QuickBooks Premier gets automatically saved.
Why Must CPA Firms Consider Cloud Hosted QuickBooks Premier?
With QuickBooks Premier hosting, CPAs may avail the most of the software and utilize it to its utmost potential. Below-mentioned is some of the benefits of Premier hosting:
You can avail of multi-user collaboration by hosting QuickBooks Premier on the cloud. Thus, different users can work on the same file simultaneously irrespective of their location or the devices they are using.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access
Cloud hosting of QuickBooks Premier suggests that CPAs can access the data, run reports, and track real-time updates, whenever they want to.
Can A Small Firm Afford To Host QuickBooks Premier On The Cloud?
For CPAs, who are seeking ways to save money, Premier hosting is an ideal solution.
- CPAs require IT, staff, for setting up their in-house server, updating software, and managing breakdowns. Although, it all adds up to a considerable amount. However, with cloud-hosted QuickBooks Premier, you do not require IT, staff, as the cloud service provider handled all the functions.
- In general, CPA firms use different storage and backup devices for storing data. But, cloud hosting saves the cost of these devices as the providers save data at multiple locations. Thus, in case of an emergency, you can recover the data without any hassle.
- CPA firms have budget constraints, and thus, if you own a server, it can be a substantial financial burden. However, with cloud-hosted QB Premier, this money is saved as the equipment required for hosting is owned by the providers.
What Factors Must You Consider While Selecting QuickBooks Premier Hosting provider?
It’s essential to partner with a reliable cloud hosting provider if you want to access QuickBooks Premier services on the cloud server. If your provider doesn’t offer a secure data center, then you might face trouble in deriving the desired results. Below is the checklist that you must take into consideration before reaching a decision:
While selecting a hosting provider, data security must be our foremost concern. Therefore, you must go through the safety and security measures that your cloud provider has adopted to get a better idea.
Well, no service provider can offer you 100% assured services. Similarly, you can’t expect software to be perfect: downtime is inevitable. All cloud providers experience downtime at some point. What you need to consider in such a situation is how your chosen provider deals in such a case.
- PRICING STRUCTURE
Pricing is the first thing that a user confirms before selecting any service. It is to verify if there is any hidden fee involved. Therefore, you must look for a hosting provider that offers a transparent and economical solution without compromising on the quality.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT
If you talk about the best feature of Premier hosting, it would include round-the-clock customer support availability. It enables you to resolve all the IT-related issues as the cloud provider caters a highly skilled technical staff available for you. So, now you know about the customer support that your provider offers.
- AVAIL FREE TRIAL
After selecting the cloud provider, you must avail of their free trial for some time, as it would help you test their services. If the services are satisfying, then you can buy an appropriate cloud hosting package depending on your business requirement.
We hope that this article has given you a clear picture of QuickBooks Premier Hosting. Therefore, if you think it fits the best your business needs, then you must avail this feature of QuickBooks. It will enhance work flexibility and will surely take your business a step further if implemented on the right path.
The medical refrigerator at LSR meets the CDC and AABB regulations for blood, vaccines, reagents, pharmaceutical storage, specimens for preservation, blood plasma, and other blood products that must be kept secure.
Created on Oct 13th 2020 12:00. Viewed 534 times.