Why Dell Printer Won't Print Without Color Ink?by Lara Price Dell Printer Support Number (+353-498994003)
Dell printers are known for their credibility and they have made their name in the market very recently. Being a newer company as compared to its other counterparts, they have to deal with a lot of brand maintenance. But also many clients are puzzled about some of the errors. There are many questions about users asking that their Black ink is not empty or the printer is not even showing any error. Nor do they use any wireless device for printing! What then might be the problem?
When your default is chosen option "Print using color ink only" to get black ink printed, it will not work. As per the experience of Dell Support, if this option is chosen, black ink doesn't print, only color inks will work. You will have to first ensure that the default box is "Print using all available ink" and if the printer is still not working, then try the method mentioned later in the article:
• Tap on printer’s Setup > select Maintenance > press OK.
• Now drag the arrow till Replace Printhead > press OK.
• Now take the cartridges and place on their particular sides.
• Clean the printheads and wipe the copper portion of the machine. Use lint-free cloth or coffee filter to clean the printhead.
• Put back the printhead at its designated place. Then put back in the cartridges and ensure that the lip is in the correct position.
• Put back the ink cartridge into the printing machine.
• Carefully, slide the front end of it into the printhead, and then press the down button at the back of the cartridge to ensure that the cartridge is placed properly.
The error of no printing without color ink is also possible if the cartridge that came with the printer may have dried up inside or the sensor has failed. In that case, you will have to consult any professional for help. You can contact us at our Dell Printer Support Number Ireland +353-766803285. We are experts to answer all your printer related questions. Our support executives are available 24*7, 365 days enthusiastically.
Created on Nov 23rd 2017 00:59. Viewed 227 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.