How to troubleshoot the HP Printer if it does not print colorby Emiley Brown I am an independent working woman in CFS team Products of Hewlett-Packard give the outstanding performance. Hewlett-Packard is one of the best global printer brands, which perform the all-in-one task at one platform such as high-quality printing, scan, and copy to documents. They print all types of documents and images in black or in color with superior quality. But, due to regular use and heavy duty, your printer may not print correctly. To fix the issue, you can ask to a specialist at Hewlett-Packard. Representatives at HP are available to troubleshoot the issue round the clock. "Contact for service" is a reliable directory to troubleshoot the issue. Therefore, you can contact from representatives to ask HP Printer Tech Support number.
How can you troubleshoot the HP Printer if it does not print color?
• You will have to check the cartridge. It is necessary to verify the cartridge. And, you need to open the front cover of the printer.
• After this, it is important to eliminate the color printer cartridge.
• You will have to insert a new cartridge and print the document again.
• If the color cartridge is faulty or out of colored ink, due to it the problem can be created.
• If you are using a brand new cartridge or cartridge is partially full, there is not any need to remove the cartridge.
• The ink can be expired, if it has been not used for a long time. If ink cartridge has expired, dried or clumped, then, you will have to place the new cartridge and start a print test of document.
If these steps do not solve the issue, you will have to follow the next some steps.
• You need to check the print-heads. You need to clean the print-heads of printer.
• It is necessary to press and hold down the "Power" button.
• And, keeping the power button pressed down, press the "Resume" button sometimes.
• You need to release the power button. It may be possible that you need to clean print-heads in a mild wash.
• You will have to print out papers or images. If it does not print then press and hold the 'Power' button again.
• You need to press the "Resume" button sometimes again for moderate cleaning process and start the printing the document once again.
• If your problem is not resolved so far, you need to follow the next process.
You need to press and hold down the "Power" button once again. Pressing the power button, you need to press the "Resume" button sometimes for a deep clean and print a document or image again.
You also need to check color option. For this, you need select “Paper/Quality” tab from “Settings.” If the problem has not resolved, you will have to contact the specialists at the Hewlett-Packard. In case doing above the steps, the problem has not resolved so far, you can visit the official website of Hewlett-Packard to get HP Customer Service. Professionals at HP are available to fix all complex issue all time.
Created on Feb 7th 2018 00:15. Viewed 716 times.