What to do for stopping Avast from blocking websites?
by Sophi Amiaa Avast Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
Avast antivirus program is doing its work by blocking the unsafe websites. If you want to access a website but Avast is continuously blocking it, so you want Avast to stop blockage of these sites. We are here to help you out by explaining that how it could be done. This solution is provided by our Avast Tech Support Team, who wants to make you out of every trouble. Here, we go with some instructions that you have to follow and your issue will be resolved.
- On your system and go to start menu
- Then open the Avast antivirus program
- Go to Additional Protection tab on the left of the screen
- In this click Site Blocking and in the left it shows a list of websites that the Avast internet security program is blocking
- Find the website you don’t need to block then click on that website & click on delete button to remove it from blocking list
- Uncheck the checkbox from the Enable Site Blocking that is at the top of the window
- It will disable the Avast antivirus program from blocking the websites which are important to us for work
- Now you can close the Avast internet security antivirus & return to your work
As above instructions have helped you out by letting you know how to disable ‘blocking of any website’ through antivirus program, so you can see that the process is very easy and you can now proceed with your work but beware of the virus attack. If you face any problem during these steps or having any other problem, call at our toll-free Avast Technical Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
. We are glad to serve you the best and always there to listen from your side.
Created on Jun 20th 2018 05:18. Viewed 440 times.