Avast Support states the system requirements to install the protection softwareby Sophi Amiaa Avast Support Number Canada +1-855-687-3777
To get the Avast Internet Security 2016 or 2017, Premier, and Pro antivirus versions, you must have a full-fledged knowledge for whether the system supports the version or not. Ask us if you want to have a conversation on one on one basis, reach our customer assistance team at Avast Technical support Number.
On analyzing the version of the OS, you must possess the following:
- If your system supports Windows 10 and IOT core edition of 32 and 64 bits.
- If the OS has 8 or 8.1 version except for the Windows Tablet System and the starter edition of the same 32 and 64 bits.
- The 7th upgrade with Service Pack-1
- The Vista with Service Pack 2 or later of thirty-two or sixty-four bit.
- The XP version of Windows with Service Pack-3 of any support bits.
- Completely tuned up the system with Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor or larger which has to be supported with the SSE 2 guidelines.
- RAM of 256 megabytes or bigger
- 2 GB free space in the hard disk must be available
- The system must have an Internet program for downloading, activation and maintenance of updates of programs in the antivirus database.
- Screen resolution of 800 X 600 is suggested.
The aforementioned bulletins demand proper care while being downloaded to your system and should be loaded only after you configure it well. If your System has an earlier version than the XP, make sure you upgrade it soon as the application doesn’t support it. In case you aren’t unaware of which OS you have been carrying and need to know for following the instructions above, ask a certified technician through our helpline Avast Customer Service Number Canada 1-855-743-8697. You can even know about the recent service pack of this antivirus with our toll-free number. We are here to serve you better!
Created on Nov 8th 2018 22:44. Viewed 288 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.