What is QuickBooks Loan Manager & How to Set up It?by Anisa William Accounting, Bookkeeping Services
If you are using QuickBooks for a while, then you might have at least once heard about the QuickBooks loan manager. The QuickBooks Loan Manager is basically a tool for companies to keep a track of unpaid loans and change the installments if any of them are missed out. It diversifies the entire loan amount into interest and principle, thereby helping in the timely loan repayment. And also allows the user to add or remove the loans that are to be tracked. The user can perform some simple steps to set up the QuickBooks loan manager. Learn the steps by reading this post till the end or you can also consult our tech support team at +1-844-521-0490 and we will provide you with immediate support services.
Set up the accounts for QuickBooks Loan Manager
The user can set up accounts for QuickBooks loan manager using the steps listed below.
Step 1: Set-up a Liability Account
• At first, head to the list’s menu and then open Charts of Accounts (COA)
• After that click on the Account drop-down and choose New tab
• Now, click on Loan and then choose the Continue tab
• Enter in the field of Account Name and then click on Enter Opening Balance
• Also, click on OK and after that Save & Close.
Step 2: Create a Vendor
• In the Vendor Menu click on Vendors Centers and then choose the option New Vendor
• After that provide all required details and then click on OK button.
Step 3: Set-up an expense account
• Move to Lists and then open Charts of Accounts (COA)
• Also, click on Account drop down and then select New
• Hit on Expense and then choose Continue
• Enter the account name for the interest payments or fees and charges
• Also, click on Save and close.
Step 4: Set up an escrow account
By the end of this post, it is expected that the reader might be able to set up the loan manager account using the steps listed above. However, if for some reason the user isn’t able to, or if the user needs our attention at some point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks technical support team at +1-844-521-0490, is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing instant support services.
Created on Dec 19th 2022 23:24. Viewed 60 times.