How to Fix QuickBooks Error 140305?by Anisa William Accounting, Bookkeeping Services
Came across QuickBooks error code 140305 and don’t know what can be done? Well, this error is a bit technical to handle and can be seen when the user reaches the maximum number of customer list entries in QuickBooks for windows. It can also be seen when the QuickBooks for windows customer is listed, or the company file is damaged or corrupted. However, the user can perform a bunch of steps to eliminate the error successfully in QuickBooks. To know the steps, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also contact our team at +1-844-521-0490 and they will provide you with immediate support services.
Steps to fix QuickBooks error code 140305
The user can try to perform the below steps to get rid of the issue successfully.
Solution 1: Re-sorting the customer list
• At first head to the customer menu and then select customer center
• Now, head to the view menu and also choose re-sort list
• The next step is to hit the ok tab
• Run a financial exchange
Solution 2: Eliminate the customers without transactions in QuickBooks desktop point of sale
• Start with heading to the customers menu and then choose customer list
• Now, run a report to see which customer don’t have account balances:
· Choose I want to drop down menu on the customer list window
· Now, select the run a report option, followed by selecting general-customer list
· Select the modify option from the menu
· And also go for add or remove columns
· Look for and put a checkmark beside account balance, and also select save option
· Keep a copy of the list, the user can opt for print. And then, choose close
• Now, the user needs to hold the Ctrl key, and then opt for the customer to be deleted based on the report
• After that click on delete option from the left menu
• And hit the yes tab, in order to confirm and hit ok tab
• Restart the system and check if the issue is fixed
Also Read: Script Error When Accessing QuickBooks
We end this post right here with the hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the error code successfully. However, if there is any query or the user needs our assistance at any point in time, then contacting our QuickBooks tech team +1-844-521-0490 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.
Created on Dec 20th 2022 23:19. Viewed 57 times.