Everything You Need to Know About Amazon FBAby TM Maria Be a king in your own kingdom
We know many people who are not having the results they expected with their online store. Some have heard about Amazon sales and have seen a great opportunity to give a new outlet to their products.
Others, however, contact us because they want to create their digital e-commerce project from scratch. And the problem sometimes in both cases is that they believe that doing a simple market study and sending their products to the wineries of the e-commerce giant will solve the issue.
But we're sorry to tell you that it's not like that
Although Amazon's logistical resources guarantee that your products are stored safely and that your orders continue to be processed even if you are on vacation, not everything is sewing and singing.
If you do the calculations here, you can check that depending on the weight, the size, the place where you sell your products and other variables, the company will take more or less percentage of your profits in commissions.
And in Amazon it is important to have a very controlled profit margin if you do not want to end up losing your time and your money.
So as the technique that works best to sleep peacefully at night is to be honest, this is what we are going to do with you in this post: be sincere. Because a lot of free information circulates on the Internet, but today we're going to tell you the truth in our experience.
What is it and how it works?
What is Amazon FBA and how does it work? To begin let us make it clear that FBA means Fulfillment by Amazon, and is a system or program that allows anyone in the world to sell items on the Amazon platform, with the advantage of being able to store them in their warehouses and Amazon is also responsible for sending them to Customers, handle all refunds, returns and provide excellent customer service. Fabulous, no? It is amazing what is possible today with the help of technology.
However, this does not mean that we do not have any kind of responsibility as a seller. What it does mean is that we can free up a lot of time to focus on other businesses, share more time with our family or dedicate ourselves to doing our hobbies.
Working with private brands is, for us, the best option. It is the only way to have absolute control over prices and the quality of your products, as well as the best way to prevent other buyers from "hanging" on your list.
And most importantly, apart from Amazon, you can build your own project with a lot of future cargo.
Amazon FBA benefits
· You take advantage of the traffic of the tenth most visited website in the world, where people always go with the intention of buying. This data is extracted from the Alexa ranking.
· Amazon is responsible for storing your product in its warehouses, sending it to your buyers and serving the customer. In this way, you automate your digital business to the maximum.
· Amazon's logistics products are highlighted as "gaged by Amazon" and are preferred by buyers because of the strong promise of delivery. Therefore, they are more likely to sell compared to those offered by sellers not enrolled in this system.
· You can have your own product with your own brand, which will make the potential of your earnings much higher. And most importantly, you will work for your own project.
· Your products will be categorized as prime, which means that your buyers will not pay shipping costs and can receive your order the same day.
· Amazon logistics offers are more likely to win the Buy Box. This means that your product appears as the first option of the "add to basket" button on the details page.
- Guest Post Service
Permanent Link | Do-Follow Backlinks | Costs as low as $0.5
- Ad Space Available - Rent it Now!
Created on Feb 6th 2019 22:28. Viewed 179 times.