What are the best Stay Options in Kanha National Parkby Teerath Singh seo
The state of Madhya Pradesh boasts a lot of wildlife sanctuaries where you can witness thousands of wildlife species. But Kanha National Park occupies an unmatched charm unlike any other. It is stretched over 940 sq. km of verdant greens having dry deciduous and tropical moist jungles, lakes, and meadows. Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book has been inspired by this jungle.
A huge range of wild animals like elephants, leopards, and gaur call this national park their home. But Royal Bengal Tiger has always been the King of this jungle and a major highlight for tourists. It has a great probability to spot tigers thanks to a huge population of them. You can also spot hyena, fox, and other nocturnal species. Book Kanha tour package and jungle safari to indulge in the adventures. You can choose from elephant safari, jeep safari, or open canter safari.
Things to Keep in Mind for tourists
- There are certain areas in the jungle which are restricted and prohibited. Consider all the rules beforehand and follow them when entering the park.
- Wear clothes in layers if you are getting there in winter. Wear loose cotton clothes and caps during summer. The area witnesses hot summers and chilling winters all the year-round.
- Don’t wear bright colored clothes as it attracts wild animals.
- Keep your phone silent.
- Don’t speak loudly or play loud music.
- Don’t light any fire or smoke.
- Don’t feed any animal.
- Don’t forget to capture beautiful pictures of wildlife.
- Don’t come out of the vehicle without the driver’s permission during the safari.
- Don’t get closer to any animal.
- Turn off your camera’s flash as it can scare animals.
- It is a conserved wildlife area. Don’t litter.
Best Places to Stay around Kanha
Tuli Tiger Resort
Located on the banks of Banjar River, this jungle resort comes up as a great accommodation to unwind and relax after a long day of safari. It has well-designed suites to make your vacation more memorable.
For budget travelers, it is considered to be one of the best options for a relaxing stay. It offers all modern facilities in 36 cottages spread over 9 acres. You can rest assured to have an unforgettable stay from accommodation to food.
Kanha Earth Lodge
Stretched over 16 acres of raw nature in the buffer zone of Kanha, the Kanha Earth Lodge is known to be the best accommodation offering true luxury and rustic charm to stay connected with its tranquil wilderness. The resort is known to have classy and impressive architecture. It features 12 bungalows laced with world-class luxuries and amenities to relax and pamper your mind.
On Banjaar River banks, Banjaar Tola is a luxury resort offering all world-class amenities. It is a well-designed resort known for offering all the comforts of lavishness with the feeling of being in the lap of nature. It has 18 tents with park and river views which can add the feel of tranquility for a wonderful stay.
Created on May 8th 2020 05:57. Viewed 398 times.