Unexpected Health Benefits of Using Olive Oilby Luessi Dino I am a Writer Olive oils are a proponent of the dieticians as well as chefs due to its several health benefits. The amazing benefits of this oil have given rise to the demand for olive oil products in India. In Hindi, the olive oil is popular as “Jaitun ka tel”. The use of olive oil is not limited to cooking, it used for other purposes as well. It is available in so many brands and varieties which makes it difficult to choose the right oil.
Health Benefits of Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive and pomace olive oil are the most popular olive oils. Extra virgin olive oil is obtained by cold pressing of olives. It is the highest quality of olive oil that unrefined. Moreover, this type of olive oil contains a higher concentration of minerals and vitamins. Pomace olive oil is extracted from the olive’s pulp. Both oils are suitable for cooking and other purposes. These olive oils come with several benefits such as
The regular consumption of olive oil helps in preventing several diseases like
- Prevents Breast Cancer: The oleuropein is a natural compound that is found in the olive leaf that contains anti-breast cancer properties.
- Prevents Diabetes: Olive oil has the richness of poly and mono-unsaturated fats that keep the blood sugar levels under control and prevent diabetes.
- Ulcer and Stomach Cancer: The olive oil has anti-bacterial properties and helps to get rid of helicobacter pylori (bacterium) that cause ulcers and stomach cancer.
- Prevents Stroke: The antioxidants in olive oil helps in reducing the risk of heart disease as well as stroke.
- Dementia: The presence of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids in the olive oil boosts memory power and reduces the risk of dementia.
Benefits for Hair
The market is full of hair products that contain olive oil. You can use those olive oil products and provide nourishment to your hair. You can also use the raw olive oil to
Cure Dandruff: The oil moisturises the scalp and helps in reducing the irritation.
Make Hair Smooth: The richness of Vitamin E in the olive oil makes the hair shiny and smooth.
Promote Hair Growth: The Vitamin E in the oil prevents the hair fall and fixes the split ends problem to promote hair growth.
Benefits for Skin
The use of olive oil is beneficial for the skin in many ways
- Moisturises Skin: The oil helps in curing different skin problems and make the skin shiny. Moreover, it suits all skin types.
- Nail Health: The richness of Vitamin E helps in making the nails strong.
- Anti-Aging: The richness of antioxidants and Vitamin E in oil helps to delay the signs of aging.
For buying the best olive oil in India, you can visit the website of the store of Leonardo Olive Oil. It is a reputed company that provides the highest quality olive oils at reasonable rates. Check out the variety of olive oils and buy the best quality olive oil for use.
Created on May 22nd 2020 07:09. Viewed 39 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.