Understand the Six Phases of Software Development Processby Daljeet Arora Digital Marketing Specialist
The software automatically became an important organ of this technology-driven world. Software development is a precise process that needs thorough understanding and is explained in six phases under software development life cycle.
With the rising demand for software from every field imaginable, software development is becoming crucial and so, the need for software development services.One can look around and hardly point on one thing that is not software oriented. Every machine that is encountered turns out to be a by-product of some software that forms the backbone of it. With the recent market trends, software development has taken a rise with a considerable boom in top software development companies.
A software development company in India typically follows a series of phases known as the software development lifecycle to come up with a fully functional software. Each of these phases produces deliverables that are required in the next phase. The process software development company works well with projects that have fixed requirements, a firm and stable product with a thoroughly understood technology.
A custom software development company like Pcc Web World uses a phase by phase procedure to design effective and sought after software that is a big hit with clients. In order to provide custom-built software as per the requirement the basics need to be in place, everything falls back on the phases discussed here.
1. Planning: Planning gives a flawless start to the project and has a positive effect on the project. Calculating the strengths and weaknesses of the project and further developing the software is meaningless without a perfect plan.
2. Analysis: Here, performance analysis of the software that happens at various stages and simultaneously, notes are made on additional requirements. In order to proceed further, an analysis is a must.
3. Design: The designing phases come into action after the analysis is done. It involves building the architecture of the project and while helping in removing possible flaws by achieving a benchmark and working by it.
4. Development & Implementation: With data recording going in the background, the important task of software development starts here. The product goes through a pilot study once the development is done to see if the functioning is proper under the implementation stage.
5. Testing: In case of any errors and document bugs, the testing phase comes in action. All types of functional testing that includes unit testing, integration testing, system testing, and acceptance testing, as well as non-functional testing, are done in this phase.
6. Maintenance: The software undergoes a maintenance process once it is done with all the stages without encountering any issues. Herein the software gets maintained and upgraded from time to time for any problem that arises or to adapt to changes.
Best software Development Company ensures that a
new phase does not come into the process until the preceding phase is
complete, reviewed and verified. With this, companies are able to
deliver the decades-old promise of a ubiquitous computing world with the
tools that are better and more sophisticated than ever.
Created on Feb 26th 2018 02:57. Viewed 274 times.