Tour around the Pune City and Enjoy a Comfortable Stay in Luxury or Budget Hotels in Puneby Manish Kumar Marketing Head
As the second largest city in Maharashtra, Pune has created its own identity amongst the Indian and International tourists. This metropolis welcomes a crowd of different types of tourists. Some people come to Pune for business and some for pleasure; however, Pune has tourist attractions for everyone. The business travelers may explore the wonders of forts, palaces or temples near the city, such as Shaniwar Wada fort, Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple or Aga Khan Palace.
Tourists on holiday trips have a diversified itinerary. They may go on hiking trips to Lohagad fort (66 km from Pune). They may even become astonished by the rock-cut architecture of Karla Caves (59 km from Pune). The Khandala is another amazing place to visit for daytime outings and it is only 71 km from Pune.
There is no dearth of tourist places in or around Pune. Hence, there is no shortage of tourists around the year. Moderate climatic conditions also increase the tourism value of this city. Pune enjoys a comfortable temperature throughout the year with mild drizzling sometimes. Hence, the best time to visit this city is throughout the year. Luxury or budget hotels in Pune also contribute to the glorified reputation of Pune. Tourists can find all modern amenities when they stay in three-star, four-star or five-star hotels here.
- Whether you stay in a budget/business or luxury hotel/resort in Pune, you can enjoy impregnable safety. These hotels use advanced locking mechanism on the doors, such as digital locks. You can unlock the doors using a digital keycard that stays with the guest or front-desk personnel.
- The corridors and parking lot are under 24-hour surveillance through CC camera to stop untoward events.
- Many luxury/business hotels in Pune offer a safe with digital locking mechanism to keep your essentials secure.
- Each hotel in Pune offers complimentary meals and toiletries to ensure a pleasant stay for the guests.
- The 24-hour room-service and the same-day laundry service are also available at every business/luxury hotel in this city.
- Pune not only attracts domestic tourists. It also attracts a crowd of foreigners. Hence, every hotel in Pune has currency-exchange facility for the guests in need of local currency.
- Many hotels in Pune have fully equipped gyms for their guests’ physically fitness.
- Many hotels have spa along with the gym to help their guests feel rejuvenated from inside.
- The reputed hotels in Pune may even have certified doctors on call to handle any type of medical emergency.
- The business/luxury hotels in this city also keep banquet halls and/or conference rooms for business meets or parties.
Most tourists come to Pune by rail or air. Hence, these utilitarian services and facilities are available in all reputed Pune hotels near railway station or Pune International Airport.
Created on Aug 7th 2018 07:40. Viewed 258 times.