Top 5 Advantages of Using Metal Roofing on Your Commercial Buildingby R&R Industries R&R Industries was established in 1948 as the R&R
Commercial property owners in Orlando are increasingly considering metal roofing over other types of roofing. Let's take a look at five reasons why:
- Longevity: Longevity is one of the key features of commercial metal roofing. Metal roofs can last 60+ years with excellent sheet metal fabrication and competent installation, making them one of the longest-lasting roofing materials available today. The use of long-lasting roofing materials such as metal minimizes the number of roof replacements required during the life of the building.
- Durability: Metal roofing is exceptionally durable and requires very little maintenance. Metal roofs are generally the best roofing solution for buildings in hail and high wind-prone areas as they can limit the risk of both aesthetic and structural damage. Because metal roofs are rated as a Class 4 roof, they are considerably less likely to sustain fire and storm damage (including wind, hail, and lightning damage). This rating indicates that metal roofs will withstand significantly harsher conditions than other roofing types, resulting in reduced insurance premiums.
- Energy savings: heating, ventilation, and air conditioning account for 35% of typical building energy expenses. Metal roofing is a simple way to help reduce a building's utility load.
- Environmental advantages: Metal commercial roofing in Orlando also has some environmental benefits. For example, it is fully recyclable at the end of its lifecycle. Not only does it not wind up in a landfill, but metal roofs are usually made from recycled materials. Furthermore, metal roofing is an excellent option for those considering commercial solar PV systems due to its 60-year life expectancy and ability to weather Mother Nature's most formidable forces.
- Cost-effective: Metal roofs need a more significant initial investment but provide excellent returns throughout the life of the building. The life cycle cost of a metal roof is much lower than that of other roofing materials due to its exceptional longevity, durability, and energy efficiency.
Created on Mar 8th 2022 06:02. Viewed 199 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.