The Process to Open HP Laptop and Replace the Fanby Wbic Info Printer Support Phone Number
HP laptops are one of the highly movable laptops that help the professionals and other users to transport an entire file carrying important data from one workstation to another, but as like any other laptop, this feature can lead to the downfall situation. As the laptop’s compact size hinders airflow, HP laptops are highly vulnerable to overheating. If you are facing trouble with your HP laptop fan that is not working properly, then it is important to troubleshoot it quickly without wasting a single minute. Or for instant guidance take support from experts via HP Laptops Help Number 1-888-657-9666, where you can find the suitable process to attempt the troubleshooting steps.
Check out the steps and replace the fan of HP laptop to troubleshoot the overheating problem-
- First of all you need to shut down your HP laptop, and then unplug its power cord from the outlet.
- Further you have to disconnect all the peripherals.
- Now, release developed static electricity from your body by making a connection with the unpainted metal object.
- Next, use a soft cloth like a towel on a flat surface and further shut down the laptop’s display panel and locate it upside-down on the cloth.
- Take off the screws from a screwdriver, reduce the locking tabs, and pick out the battery package.
- Afterward, take off the hard drive cover through a screwdriver and pick up the lift cover out. Then the cable needs to be connected with the hard drive to the motherboard, if it is applicable and then slide the drive out of its bay.
- Once you complete the above steps, remove the screws that are used to protect the CMOS battery and memory module panel. Remove the battery one you lift the panel out.
- Remove the keyboard cover screws with a screwdriver. These are placed in some or all of the places.
- Here, you have to turn the laptops upside and then open the display panel. Then pry off the upper part of the keyboard flange by using a flat-head screwdriver. This is the piece that’s closest to the display panel.
- In order to reveal laptop’s ribbon cable connection to the motherboard, lift the keyboard connection to the motherboard. In case the ribbon cable is protected with a locking flap, you need to lift the flap and pull the cable from the motherboard socket. In case you are not able to do so, give a call on HP Laptop Support Number and grab the instant support from the experts.
- Further, you have to place the LED board socket that is labeled on the motherboard. Hold down the connector with your thumb and forefinger and then disconnect the cable very carefully that connects the LED board to the motherboard. Attempt the same process for the video display, power button, webcam, two antenna connections and touchpad, if applicable.
- Later, you have to remove the screws from your HP’s fans or cooling assembly and locate the new fan or cooling assembly in the laptop case, tighten its screws and plug in its power connector.
For further help and support, contact experts at HP Laptop Technical Support Number 1-888-657-9666 and avail the instant support from the experts. The number is available round the clock where you can get the reliable support to follow the instructions. In any case of query or doubt, you can also contact HP officials.
Content Source:- https://bit.ly/2t9Ib66
Created on Jun 14th 2018 11:42. Viewed 25 times.