Solutions for Samsung Galaxy S3 Photo Recoveryby William Zhang goshaareware Samsung Galaxy s3 photo recovery software.
Note: The more times file writing to galaxy s3 after photos are deleted, the lower chances to successfully recover those photos.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery offers a great way to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy s3, as well as recover lost, deleted or formatted music, video files and other multimedia files from digital camera, external hard drives, laptops and desktop, USB Drives, and memory cards.
Follow the step by step guide of Samsung galaxy s3 photo recovery.
1. Free download Mac Photo Recovery, and install it on a Windows computer.
2. Connect your galaxy s3 with computer, launch the photo recovery software, and click on the Recover Photo, Audio, & Video button.
3. In the “Select Media for Recovery” window, you will notice that the SD card and the internal storage are allocated with a drive letter. If not so, make the setting in Samsung Galaxy S3: Settings -> Wireless&Wifi -> USB Tools -> Connect USB mass storage to PC, and then plug Samsung Galaxy device into the PC.
4. Select drive and click “start scan” at right bottom. The software will be able to scan both internal drive and SD card for deleted photos, videos and audio files, with a wide range of file formats supported.
5. Scanning process may take a while if the library is stacked with files, photos or videos. After the scanning, the software lists the deleted files by file type and file extension, check out the recovered photos in the preview window.
6. Locate the photos you’d like to recover, and click “Recover” button to save the recovered files to a specified destination.
In addition to recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy s3, Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery works even if your Galaxy S3, S2, Note, Tab or Nexus was formatted by mistake; if you switched it off suddenly or it crashed; if your phone’s memory card became corrupt; and if you are seeing an error message like: “Blank Media” or “Unsupported File system” SD card.
Created on Dec 26th 2012 01:42. Viewed 890 times.