Sage Fixed Assets Benefits | Sage FAS Support 1-800-796-0471by Mason Olivia Digital Marketer
Sage Fixed assets help in tracking the user in dealing with the daunting task of supervising physical inventory of fixed assets with accuracy and reliability in the fixed accounting system. Besides that, tracking helps in eliminating lost or stolen assets and minimizes insurance and conducts multiple inventories concurrently.
The software basically controls data entry with notes and images, synched data with Sage Fixed Assets such as Depreciation, automatic stock functionality and reconciliation capabilities.
Let’s discuss some of the benefits of Tracking:
- The status of the assets is reconciled
- All the critical data is reported
- The security profile for individual users are defined
- The assets are verified in and out
- The optional hand-held devices are utilized
- The asset inventory process speeds up
- The integration with the entire family of Sage Fixed Assets is considered to be seamless
Some other additional facts about the Software are explained below:
- The software is popular in authorizing customizable data fields which includes drop-down lists and which hastens the data entry process. The user is able to enjoy the benefits of data security features along with default access at different levels of system use.
- The software helps in flawless imports and helps in integrating data into the fixed asset accounting database
- Timely and Quality Assistance: Under this feature, the Sage expert agrees to excellent online support or customer phone. The customer support experts handle the queries and errors that are reported by the user
- Reliable product: The software is said to be one of the reliable fixed assets management, which helps in catering complete management solutions worldwide
Now, let’s move on to different modules of Sage Fixed Assets
Sage Fixed Assets – Depreciation
This FAS depreciation module is specially designed to track fixed assets with extensive evaluation of depreciation, business rules and regulations.
Sage Fixed Assets – Reporting
This is one reporting module of FAS that helps users in generating a plethora of custom reports. It basically includes charts, graphs and advanced formatting options.
The Scope of Services
- If you still have issues in understanding Sage Fixed Assets, then feel free to call us at Sage Technical support number 1-800-796-0471. We have a pool of experienced and skilled technical experts who are ready to help you 24x7.
- Don’t wait and dial us at the Toll-free number. We will be more than happy to assist you with all your queries.
Created on Sep 10th 2018 01:35. Viewed 902 times.