Resolution Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 80040902by Maria Jhon Blogger
The email services have become so vital part of our life that we can’t imagine a life without it. Before choosing any email services, certain things need to keep on the mind like popularity, services, excellent features, and much more. And Yahoo Mail seems to go with what you are looking for. It is considered to be a renowned company in the field of email services, which has got immense popularity for its functions and features. Still, there may be loopholes coming to your way, which you can’t skip. Yahoo Mail error code 80040902 is a familiar issue, which the user encounters while using it on their system.
The problem occurs mainly when the user tries to add other email ID with the app only password and thus, couldn’t be able to update the mail account. The message will keep on popping up on the screen whenever they will try to update the mail account. There can be several reasons for the problem to occur like poor internet connection, wrong ISP, or settings issue. The issue seems to be severe and needs to get a fix at the earliest to have a proper functioning of the Yahoo Mails.
Are you facing the same issue on your screen? Yes! Then have a glimpse at this below short blog to get the results instantly.
The root cause behind Yahoo Mail error 80040902
- The internet connection is weak, or the wireless device isn’t working
- Wrong Yahoo Mail settings issue
- Maybe the Yahoo isn’t updated properly
- The Yahoo software has a compatibility issue
- The system is infected with virus and malware
- Windows OS isn’t updated properly
- The web browser hasn’t updated properly
Easy steps to resolve Yahoo Mail error code 80040902
- Make sure your system is getting a proper internet connection or not.
- Try to delete the Yahoo Mail Account.
- Attempt to re-add the Yahoo Mail Account with the proper ways.
- Try to perform an ‘App only’ password.
- You need to make sure whether you have entered the correct username and password to log-in.
- Attempt to check whether you have any pending updates on Windows OS or not.
- Try to look for any robust security software for your system.
- Attempt to update the Yahoo Mail Account with the proper steps.
- You need to update the web browser correctly
We hope that the easy steps listed above have helped you properly in resolving the problem for which you were looking here. In case you are unable to resolve the problem on your own, or you have faced other technical snag while applying these steps, then you need to look for the specialists at Yahoo customer service number to get relief from your problems immediately.
Created on May 23rd 2019 05:09. Viewed 132 times.