How to Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 475?by Williams R. Email Support Number 18889090535
This Yahoo Mail Error Code 475 may happen when your e-mail account is used for spamming after been hacked or Yahoo misjudged your general email-sending as spamming. Yahoo provisionally shuts down your email account to make sure that you are not doing this and to find out the genuine spamming cause. In this period, you will have access to all your previous emails but you would not be able to send or receive any new mail.
Symptoms of Yahoo mail error code 475
- Due to this fault, Yahoo blocks the mail account of the
account holder in doubt of some suspicious activity.
- The user is not able to sign in to his/her account
Steps to fix Yahoo mail error code 475:
- Sometimes if you send a number of emails in a very short
span of time or just 1 mail to a number of contacts, Yahoo can block your
- You can also try Signing off from your Yahoo mail and then
again sign in. It can also help removing this error.
- Later, try sending an email again but without hyperlinks or attachments to only 1 recipient.
- It can also happen that somebody else tries to sign in to your account without having an authority or you have forgotten your login details and are trying to sign in to your own account. In such cases, after a limited number of attempts, Yahoo blocks your account temporarily.
The Yahoo mail error 475 is a sign that, either there is some suspicious activity on your account or someone got access to it without your knowledge. When it gets blocked, you don’t need to worry; just take help from Yahoo Sign-In Helper or wait for a while to get into your account once again. If the issue is still not resolved you can dial toll-free helpline number of Yahoo mail customer service team for resolution.
Created on Dec 4th 2017 04:34. Viewed 205 times.