Reliable Immunoassay Analyzers for Accurate Test Resultsby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
High quality automated immunoassay analyzers provide accurate test results, supporting clinicians in diagnosing various medical conditions.
Modern clinical laboratories and research facilities use automated immunoassay analyzers to run biochemical tests in order to detect the presence and concentration of substances in patient samples. Applications range from tests for infectious diseases and cancer markers to diabetes, cardiac analysis, biomarkers and thyroid testing, congenial disease, allergy testing and therapeutic drug monitoring. Random sampling and continuous access sampling are two ways that an immunoassay analyzer can process a sample.
Top Models of Immunoassay Analyzers
In order to meet the changing needs of hospitals and clinical laboratories, leading manufacturers offer advanced models of immunoassay systems with superior capabilities. Here are some of the top models of immunoassay analyzers available in the market today -
* Siemens DPC Immulite 1000 - Designed specifically to meet the various immunoassay testing needs of clinical labs, the DPC Immulite 1000 includes an extensive menu with excellent assay performance. The analyzer offers immunoassay testing for anemia, diabetes, serology, tumor markers, thyroid function, infectious disease, cardiac markers and drugs of abuse and more. This piece of clinical laboratory equipment holds up to 80 tests per hour and provides results within 15 minutes, even for critical testing (including CK-MB, cardiac biomarkers Troponin I, Intact PTH, HCG, and Myoglobin). Some of the other features include – positive sample ID, window-based software, and remote diagnostics.
* Roche Elecsys 2010 – Ideal for use in medium and large volume testing facilities, this analyzer comes with a touch screen and easy-to-use software. It offers a throughput rate of 86 tests per hour and on-board capacity of 15 tests. The analyzer, which is available in the form of sample disk or a rack handling system, can be operated in both continuous and random access modes. The Elecsys 2010 disk and Elecsys 2010 rack holds 30 and 100 positions for samples, respectively. Other prominent features of the device include – ready-to-use reagents, two-dimensional barcode technology for reagents, faster turnaround times, broad measuring ranges and trouble-free operation.
* Siemens DPC Immulite 2000 – This fully automated system comes integrated with advanced features such as clot detection, proprietary onboard dilution, third-generation assays and primary tube sampling. It has a processing throughput of 200 tests per hour. The reagent / bead status screens allow monitoring of bead status or onboard reagent including adjustment status, lot number, expiration dates and number of tests remaining. Other features of immunoassay analyzer are –
* 24 resident assays
* Automatic re-assay for out-of-range samples
* Reflex testing capabilities for additional clinical information
* Remote diagnostic capabilities
Choose a Reliable Dealer
Partnering with an established lab equipment dealer for the purchase of an immunoassay analyzer would come with many benefits. Established dealers offer both new and recertified analyzers at great prices. In addition, reliable dealers will provide customers with technical guidance to choose the right model as well as offer excellent post-sales support for maintenance and repair.
Created on Jan 12th 2018 03:27. Viewed 588 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.