Beckman Coulter Immunoassay Analyzers – Scalable, Reliable and User-friendlyby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Beckman Coulter’s immunoassay systems come with standardized test menus, assay protocols, instrument processes and reference ranges.
Modern immunoassay analyzers run automated biochemical tests to detect the presence or concentration of substances in patient samples. They are used in testing for cardiac allergies, cancer markers, infectious diseases, biomarkers and thyroid testing, congenital disease, diabetes, allergy testing and therapeutic drug monitoring. With the increasing demand for quality immunoassay systems reputable suppliers of clinical laboratory equipment offer advanced models with superior capabilities. Modern portable and bench-top analyzers can conduct several tests per hour, meeting the demands of large volume testing. Integrated with advanced features, Beckman Coulter immunoassay analyzers offer scalability, reliability and ease of use.
Top Models of Beckman Coulter Immunoassay Analyzers
- Access II - With a space-saving design and user-friendly features, the Access II Immunoassay System comes with a broad menu of more than 50 tests. It has one of the smallest footprints in its class and comes with a throughput capacity of up to 100 tests per hour. Equipped with proven chemiluminescent and magnetic particle separation technology, the device comes with a loading capacity of 60 samples (at one time) and onboard refrigerated storage of up to 24 assays. The internal barcode reader automatically identifies reagent packs upon loading, thereby minimizing operator loading errors. Other standard features include -
* STAT and automatic reflex testing
* Sample probe obstruction detection
* Random access for running any combination of samples at any time
* User-friendly interface with color-coded, icon-driven touch screen
* Status bar indicator light (for easy visibility of instrument status)
- UniCel DxI 800 - Designed to meet the needs of mid- to high-volume laboratories, the Dxl 800 combines high throughput, reduced maintenance and intuitive controls. Featuring an exceptional throughput capability and proven chemiluminescent technology, this immunoassay system can process up to 400 tests per hour. The device can load reagents and all consumables “on the fly” without using the console computer or pausing the instrument. It can continuously load 120 samples at once, allowing the technician to walk away to perform higher value work and return to results. The easy-to-follow pictogram and indicator lights show which supplies need replenishment. Other features include bar-coded, liquid, ready-to-use reagents, intuitive operator interface, touch screen option, point-in-space" pipetting technology, and onboard capacity of 50 refrigerated reagent packs.
Beckman Coulter immunoassay analyzers use top quality immunoassay reagents in order to get accurate and precise results.
Choose a Reliable Dealer
Before selecting an immunoassay analyzer, labs must consider a wide range of factors, such as the number of samples and tests per hour, types of tests and reagents needed and whether automatic repeat and dilution are required. Purchase from an established laboratory equipment dealer would come with benefits such as professional guidance to choose the right model, a wide selection of new and recertified analyzers at great prices, as well as reliable training and maintenance support.
Created on Sep 23rd 2018 23:08. Viewed 409 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.