Reasons Why Landlines Are Still Important In 21st Century!!by TalkCharge Technologies TalkCharge - Go Far With Cashback!
The modern era is the age of Technological Development and Advancement. These days almost everything revolves around Mobile devices and Internet connectivity. This creates a need that every one of us has their handset with the portable feature so that they can be carried in your pocket every time you travel or go outside your home. With this limitation, Landline is taking a backseat nowadays. But, you would be surprised to know that even though we have such hi-tech devices with us, nothing can be compared with the usefulness of Landline phones. You can think about it the same way we still wear wrist watches when we have cell phones with us because wrist watches have a very unique charm which cell phones can’t provide.
Though Landline services started long back in 1881 most of us got well aware of it with the launch of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, popularly known as BSNL. Presently we have various other operators such as Airtel Landline, MTNL Delhi or Mumbai Landline, Tata Docomo Landline any many more providing stiff competition to BSNL.
There are many other factors that are still keeping us to have a landline connection in our homes:
1. Now Pay Landline Bill Online: With the reasonable Mobile plans and increasing hassle of paying offline Landline Bills, People started refraining for Landline connection. But with the introduction of operators like MTNL, Airtel etc. users can now make their Airtel postpaid bill payment online.
2. You Get to Enjoy Better Sound Quality: Doesn’t matter if you have a cordless or other landline phones with you, there is an entire network of wires that is used to send or receive sound signals. It’s true that even the transmission of cell phone signals is developing over time, but the high quality that landlines provide is unmatched. Especially while you are working from home and in need of a strong network coverage there cannot be an any better option than Landline phones. Currently, Airtel Broadband services are providing one of the best connectivity.
3. You can always Rely on it: When there are power outages, the charging of our cell phones will die eventually, but the Landline will keep on working. As Landlines do not work on electricity, so even if the power cut is for a day or a week we can keep on using them. In case of an emergency, you can surely keep yourself safe with a reliable landline.
4. Enhanced Security: Your cell phone does provide your location based on the GPS system, but doesn’t give any precise details like your flat number cannot be determined when you are in a high-rise building. But with Landline connection, your Flat and Floor number can easily be determined with the help of your Landline connection. This provides extra security to the person and its family. Along with this, a proper background verification is done once you look opt for Landline connection. So weather chooses BSNL, TataDocomo, MTNL or Airtel Landline connection or even when you are making online Bill Payments for these, you can be confident about their security checks.
5. Maintenance is Low: For your cell phone, you require a tempered glass, lamination, back cover, and multiple other accessories. These are usually high for our monthly pocket but these expenses can be avoided with the Landline settings as they just need one corner of your house.
6. Best Solution for Restraining Kids from misusing Mobile Phones: There’s no doubt in this that we are addicted to the mobile phones and they have become an impartible part of your life. But, the kids are getting affected by them the most, as we can’t stop them from spending endless hours playing games and chatting with friends. A landline can be the best solution to prevent them from misusing Mobile phones.
I am not saying stop using cell phones, but at least when you are with family or at home, you can stick to a better option.
If we talk about paying the bills, there is a problem with landline bill payment coz we don’t get notified as a mobile phone does. But, in case you are worried about late Airtel landline bill payment or BSNL landline bill payment, then here is a website TalkCharge provides you the perfect way to pay your bills instantly where you can get a heavy discount and can avail cashback offers.
Created on Sep 17th 2018 09:06. Viewed 307 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.