Benefits of both Prepaid and Postpaid Connectionby TalkCharge Technologies TalkCharge - Go Far With Cashback!
Whenever we think of buying a new SIM card, we are usually confused about what type of SIM should we buy. We have two options to choose from one is Postpaid and the other is Prepaid and both of them have their own pros and cons which makes them suitable for different needs of ours. In this blog, we are going to discuss different benefits that you could avail on Idea postpaid bill payment and Tata Docomo prepaid recharge.
Let’s start with postpaid:
1. You won’t have to worry about low balances. Postpaid connection keeps working for over a month once you pay and this resolves the issue of untimely call cuts. It is very irritating when you are talking to someone on the phone and suddenly line gets disconnected because you are out of recharge. You just have to pay monthly Tata Docomo postpaid bill payment and enjoy the services all the time.
2. People think that postpaid bill payments are costly in comparison to prepaid recharges, but with a fixed amount of monthly plans, you can enjoy various unlimited services. There won’t be any issues regarding the recharges and you just have to do the Idea postpaid bill payment only once.
3. You don’t need to pay extra for your calls. With prepaid numbers, you only get limited time for voice calling and this keeps you worried all the time about when your recharge will be completely used. But, with the postpaid connection, there’s no such thing. You can keep talking even if the subscription is finished, as the amount is added in the next bill cycle.
Now, let’s check out what all a prepaid connection offers us:
1. Making payment in advance is beneficial. A prepaid connection allows you to pay for the services you avail in advance and this reduces your worries about the bill payment. You will use the services according to your budget. Saving money is easier with an Idea prepaid recharge.
2. You have the freedom to recharge as per your own wish. Unlike Idea postpaid bill payment, prepaid numbers are recharged as per the wish of the user and not according to the billing cycle of the company.
3. Prepaid numbers don’t come with any hidden charges and you can be satisfied with the fact that no taxes would be included on the next recharge. With postpaid plans, we have seen people getting worried about bill hike due to unknown reasons. You will be in complete control of the usage of your mobile services, thus the telecom operator won’t be able to add any extra charges in your bills.
4. Cheaper prepaid plans have entered the market now with the launch of Jio and people get to avail 2 GB 4G data per day with unlimited calling and messaging for three months with just an amount of Rs. 450. So, prepaid no longer provides limited service and you can avail various unlimited benefits.
These were a few benefits of both prepaid and postpaid connection, rest you can decide on your own which service will fulfill your daily needs. Business users usually prefer a postpaid and customers as teenagers go for prepaid connection.
Apart from the connection, you also have to find a reliable platform to make Idea online bill payment or do Tata Docomo online bill payment anytime and anywhere. I would suggest you go for TalkCharge, as they also provide benefits like 150% OFF, 500% OFF and even Flat Rs. 20 cash back on first recharge or bill payment. To know more, visit www.talkcharge.com now.
Created on Oct 10th 2018 08:27. Viewed 1,214 times.