Quick Tips on UX Design for Product Pages on the Websiteby Daljeet Arora Digital Marketing Specialist
As every e-commerce website is there to make money, product pages become the main attraction for the website as it where the actual conversion happens. So, it is important to work on what happens once the visitor lands on the product page.
Product pages are crucial for any ecommerce company, as it is where the deciding point comes for any visitor. The visitor should be able to find what they are looking for. So, ecommerce website developers start by focusing on the checkout pages from the user’s cart to the whole payment information pages. A great experience on the website should be felt at each point and most importantly on the product page.
So, these few tips to work on the UX designs could come handy for an ecommerce development company.
1. Keep the price clear: The second thing the eyes roll over to is the price of the products after the look and feel of the products. This makes it important to keep the price clear and prominent on a page. The ideal is beside the product's title/photo, early on top. Along with this, you can include the optional features that are related to the purchase. This can include different sizes & colors if any. The goal of the best web design company is to achieve transparency with potential customers. So, being upfront about the costs and not trying to hide anything makes a good product page.
2. Reviews by customers: Building trust is important and that happens through reviews. The brand isn’t the only thing that can review its own products; it’s also the other customers. So, it is required to feature customer reviews with their own section on a page. This could be placed somewhere later in the page unless they are snippets from certain reviews.
3. Add attractive images: Images really do sell which is obvious so, website design company focuses majorly on placing the images right. But, the real problem is finding the right kinds of images that instantly grab attention and let the visitors know what they are paying for. So, it could be one great shot or several different angles of the product. The number of photos doesn’t matter, it is just about showing off the products as convincingly and as close to reality.
4. Product descriptions that are skimmable: Though the product description would vary on a product, it should be able to grab attention. This means one can grab more attention by presenting product information together in a skimmable format. Be as clear and talk product specific details to make them relatable and quick to gather information.
5. Effective Call to Action button: When someone is all set to buy the product, the checkout process should be clear with a specific ‘add to cart’ button. This is a CTA button. The job of a web development company is to design a CTA which is easy to read, clear and accessible. This can be done using a distinct button style, colors and button text that makes sense and a placement that is close to the top.
Including these without a miss would give the product page a definite destination to the customers that is smooth.
Created on Apr 4th 2018 00:01. Viewed 225 times.