Prerequisites Of Court Marriages in Chandigarhby Deepak Bhardwaj Digital Marketing Expert
Now the time had gone when court marriage in India was considered wrong. The trend of court marriage in Chandigarh has gone up owing to the fact of financial crises, parents not in agreement, and so on. Many families spend lakhs of rupees on the wedding, but with court marriages, you can wrap up the union in the budget. You can get help from court marriage lawyer in Chandigarh if you are looking to get hitched.
In today’s scenario, a convincing wedding requires affirmation and dependable with the expert. Court Marriages held in Chandigarh comes under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court wedding can be solemnised between a male and female of any caste and religion. The marriage can also be held between Indian national and foreigner. It the best alternative after big fat Indian weddings which are expensive. The process of court marriages is incredibly simple and straightforward.
With the help of marriage consultants, couples can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for registration of marriage and get wedding certificate.
CONDITIONS FOR COURT MARRIAGE IN INDIA
• There ought not to be subsisting marriage of any of the party with some other individual.
• The male should be of twenty-one (21) years, and female should be of eighteen (18) years.
• The couples should not be of unsoundness of brain or of nature that is deemed to be unfit to give legitimate assent for the marriage, or suffer mental illness of such a degree that is unfit for marriage and bearing children, or has been liable attract of insanity.
• The wedding ought not to fall inside the level of prohibited relationship.
PROCESS OF MARRIAGE WHEN BOTH PARTIES ARE HINDUS
• The couple who wants to get married need to file a Notice of Intended Marriage in the predefined structure to the Marriage Registrar of the area in which somewhere around one of the couple to the marriage has dwelled for a time of at the very least 30 days before the date on which such notice is given.
• The notice is then distributed by the Registrar of Marriage welcoming complaints if any.
• After 30 days from the date on which notice of expected marriage has been distributed, the marriage might be solemnized except if any person has protested it.
• The marriage might be solemnized at the predetermined Marriage Office. Both parties alongside three observers are required to be available on the date of enlistment/Solemnization.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE
- Application form has to be filled by the couple and submitted in the prescribed format with fee
- Passport Size Photographs of marrying couple
- Residential Proof of Marrying Persons
- Date of Birth certificate of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof and PAN Card identification of Three Witnesses that are going to be present in the court
- Death testament or divorce certificates whichever is relevant, on the off chance that one of the couples has been married previously.
This guide will help you with the prerequisites necessary for the court marriages in India. If you are looking for court marriage lawyer in Chandigarh, don’t waste your time and check out advocatelovkesh.com.
Created on Apr 7th 2019 12:00. Viewed 87 times.