Major Factors on which Hair Transplant Cost Depends - A Small Guideby DHI India Hair Transplant Doctors/Clinics in Chennai
Since your overall personality and looks are at stake, you will always want the best clinic for a hair transplant procedure. However, the confusion over the cost of a hair transplant procedure keeps many away from it. The entry of cheap players in the market has made things even more complex for people considering a hair transplant.
There are clinics offering hair transplants in Delhi at a price as cheap as peanuts while some are as expensive as a fortune. What is the reason behind such a giant difference?
You will have to understand that not all cheap hair restoration services offered by hole-in-the-wall clinics are good and those that are expensive are not necessarily bad. Most of the best clinic for hair transplant in Delhi will cost you a bit more for a number of reasons:
• They invest in latest technologies to ensure best results.
• They invest in modern facilities.
• They invest in patented and single-use instruments.
• They invest in best MD surgeons who are experienced and masters of the art of hair restoration.
• They invest in the best range of products to help in hair growth. On the other hand, cheap hair transplant clinics that offer cut-price deals are able to do so because they don’t invest in anything for the safety and quality results of patients.
• They don’t have latest technologies to ensure desired results…natural hairline.
• No modern facilities.
• They have reusable Chinese instruments that needless to say can pass on infection from one patient to another.
• Most surgeons in these cheap clinics are not certified.
• They don’t understand the importance of the artistry in hair transplant.
• They own low quality products.
• They don’t have the concept of post-operative monitoring of hair growth.
• There is no consultation to understand the root cause of the problem.
• Procedures are same for everyone.
So just don’t blindly judge clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon because of the price tag it comes with. You should instead focus on the services and certification of the brand.
Cost for Hair transplant in Gurgaon or in any other city of the country depends on the following factors:
• The number of hair follicles required to give you desired results.
• The area of the scalp that needs to be covered.
• Number of sessions.
• Hair and skin conditions.
• Irregularities in the shape of the scalp.
• Part of the body where the transplant is going to take place.
The number of grafts or hair follicles required for the hair transplantation depends on the extent of your hair loss.
So if you are looking for best clinic for hair transplant in Gurgaon, you know what should actually be the selection criteria. Research well and choose a clinic that gives you quality services at a reasonable price.
Created on Jul 15th 2019 08:15. Viewed 621 times.