Know The Process To Apply forProof of Accommodation for Visa Application

by Seller Ben Buisness

No matter what type of visa you are applying for and what country you plan on visiting, most of the immigration authorities will ask you to submit proof of accommodation alongside with the other documents, especially if you are applying to visit one of the European countries.

The reason behind such a requirement is that the immigration authorities of every country want to know where you will be staying throughout your trip, and telling them that you will be staying at a hotel or at a friends’ house is not enough. You will have to submit proof where you are planning to stay. However, to many this requirement might seem confusing and frustrating, especially for the fact that every country has different rules and requests when it comes to proof of accommodation.

What is ‘Proof of Accommodation Letter for Visa’ Requirement?

The embassy or consulate that you have to apply at in order to get a visa to your destination country, may require from you for either a proof of accommodation, certificate of accommodation, letter of accommodation or hotel confirmation letter.

However complicated that it might seem, all of the above mentioned serve for the same purpose: as an evidence that you have a place where to sleep during your stay in your destination country.

This Proof Of Accommodation Letter For Visa can either be a:

· Hotel booking,

· Host invitation – if you are planning to stay over at friends or family members / relatives,

· Confirmation by organized tour operator or holiday tours, or

· Rental agreement / contract.

Though most of the countries will require you to submit proof of accommodation, especially in the old continent of Europe, in many other countries you will only have to show Means of Subsistence. Which means you will have to show proof, as a bank statement that proves you have enough money to financially maintain yourself during your trip, including the stay at the hotel / hostel / guest house.

Rental Agreement or Contract

If you are planning to rent a place in your destination country, then you should arrange that before you apply for a visa. You can find a place at your destination country online, also sign the contract online and submit it on the day of your interview at the embassy or consulate, alongside with the other documents.

In general, the contract must contain the below listed information:

· name and surname of the landlord

· hihis / her contact details as email, telephone, home address etc.

· address of the rented place

· the period during which time the place has been rented by the applicant (entry and exit date)

Online you can check Certificate of Accommodation Sample if you are applying for the visa.

Sponsor Ads

About Seller Ben Advanced   Buisness

19 connections, 0 recommendations, 146 honor points.
Joined APSense since, November 9th, 2013, From england, United Kingdom.

Created on Dec 3rd 2018 10:15. Viewed 408 times.


No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.