Installation and Update Process of Kaspersky Antivirus 2017by Vijay Tyagi Internet Marketing Professional
In the present time, the crime rate is increasing day by day, it is not so that you can get attacked in real life but you can also be attacked online. Such kinds of attacks are known as cyber-attack. If you want to be safe online then it becomes necessary to have an antivirus installed in your device. When you consult with antivirus experts he will suggest you to go for Kaspersky Lab Products to be safe online. Kaspersky is known to provide comprehensive security to the system from any threat or attack. It blocks, detects and removes malicious and harmful software. The get the software installed you can follow any of these two given methods:
· Visit Kaspersky Lab website and download Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 installer.
· Double-click the downloaded file to run it and then click Continue.
· Review the End user license agreement and click Continue if you agree with it.
· Now you need to read Kaspersky Security network statement, if you agree with it then keep the check box selected. It is necessary for protected connection to the internet.
· Then click Install.
· Enter your administrative password and click Yes in the User Account control window.
· When installation gets complete, see to it that “Run Kaspersky Internet Security” is selected and then click Finish.
· Now it is time to enable protection against ads and unwanted software installation, then click Finish.
· After installation, activation of the product is must. Better consult with antivirus executives at Kaspersky Toll Free UK if you have any problem in activation.
Installation Through Command Prompt
· Either download the distributive from Kaspersky website or click the link that you have got in the email while purchasing the product online.
· In the search box, type cmd. Then right-click cmd.exe and select Run as administrator. In the User Account control window, click yes.
· Drag the installer in the command line window, you will see the installer file’s path.
· Type the command to run the installer, with the necessary parameters and options. (If you are unaware command line installation parameters and properties then get connected with Kaspersky Customer Support UK)
· After entering the command, press enter.
· Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
Just installing the program will not provide you protection all the time, you also need to keep the database of the software updated and for that you need to follow the given steps:
· Connect your computer to the internet.
· Right-click the Kaspersky antivirus icon from the task bar.
· Then select update from the shortcut menu.
· You will see the update screen.
Let the update process gets complete and then you can continue with your other works on your device as you PC security is now handed over to Kaspersky.
Created on Oct 1st 2018 06:35. Viewed 91 times.