How to Update Kaspersky Antivirus Manually?by Marsha P Johnson Kaspersky Support Canada
Updating our software programs has become a necessary task today. Most of our software do not work or make a trouble to other software if they are not updated regularly. The same is with the Kaspersky antivirus. The programs should also be kept updated because only they can protect us from the latest ongoing threats. Some get updated automatically as they are set to update automatically. But some need a manual update. If you do not know how to update your Kaspersky antivirus then just follow the steps given below:
- Open the start menu and go to the Kaspersky antivirus.
- Open the settings and then click on the update section.
- Click on the checkbox to Copy updates to the folder.
- Now open the folder which you created.
- Press the Apply now button and then click on OK.
- Browse the folder and then click on update.
- Now click on Run update.
- The update process will initiate.
- After the completion of the process, copy it to your USB, hard drive, or DVD.
And this is how you are done with updating your antivirus. We hope that it has helped you to get your queries resolved but if you are not satisfied with the measures given for solving the problem that occurs in Kaspersky products, then do not worry, our team of professionals is there to rectify your queries within a quick succession of time. You are just a ring away to have a discussion with our staff at Kaspersky Support Number +1-844-6513-666 and they will lend you the suitable solutions essential for the issue you are stuck in. they deal with all kinds of problems related to antiviruses like troubleshooting, account, subscription, and all the related issues.
Created on Sep 12th 2018 02:58. Viewed 191 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.