HOW TO USE APPLE FAMILY SHARING ON MAC & IPHONE?by Alessia Martine office.com/setup
Family Sharing is one of the best features given by Apple, it allows to share the App Store, Apple Books, and iTunes Store all for free. If one of your family members purchased one of these subscriptions, then you can simply use it without any restriction by using the Family Sharing feature. If you would like to know how it works and set it up, then here are the instructions to do so.
Configure Family Sharing on iOS Device
If the users are attempting to configure Family Sharing on iOS devices, then they should correctly employ the given instructions.
- You should select the Settings application to launch it on your device.
- After that, select the name in the upper side of the display.
- Go to the ‘Set Up Family Sharing’ and select it.
- You have to choose the Get Started option.
- Select the top feature you would like to share with your members of Family.
- Other functions should be included once Family Sharing is configured.
- You should verify the account of Apple ID, whose purchase you would like to share. It will possibly be the Apple ID you are logged in with.
- It is shown on the upper side of the display. Move to another Apply ID by selecting the ‘Use a Different Account’ or use the recent one by choosing Continue.
- Using Family Sharing, verify the payment process. Every bought process made by each family member is billed to its card.
- If you would like to use ‘the default payment method on file’ option, then select the Continue button.
- If not, select the ‘Use Different Payment’ to choose the different options.
- You should begin inviting people to the group of Family Sharing by selecting ‘Invite Family Members.’
- It may be asked you to confirm the card of payment from instruction 7. In case so, input the detail requested and selected the Next button.
- You have to select how many you would like to invite you to someone. You should share them an invitation through Messages texting application of Apple or do it in someone by having them sign-in their Apple ID on the device.
- Once you have done, select the Done button.
- As people admit invitations to join the group, they will show into the screen of Family Sharing of the application of Settings.
Using Family Sharing on iOS Devices
If you would like to use Family Sharing on iOS device, then you can determine to pursue the directions given below.
- Navigate to the Settings on your system.
- After that, select your name.
- Then Family Sharing to select what function to tur on.
- Later, options contain store buying, subscription of Apple Music, iCloud space, your location, then the data of Screen Time.
- Select the ‘your choice’ option.
- In case select to share buying, you should download another media of family member by going to the application of the iTunes Store, Apple Books, or App Store.
- Go to the Family Purchases field and select the person’s name whose buy you would like to download.
- Now, go to the applicable items list and choose the download button.
Using Family Sharing on Mac
If the users are attempting to use Family Sharing on Mac, then they should correctly employ the given instructions.
- You should launch the Apple Books, Mac App Store, or iTunes program on the MacBook.
- Then reach the menu of Purchased in the upper left-hand side of the screen, select the name to view each user whose purchases you should download.
- After that, choose the user whose buy you would like to download.
- You should search for the purchase categories that apply to you.
- Now, once you locate what you would like to download, select the download button.
Disable Family Sharing
If you would like to disable Family Sharing, then you can determine to pursue the directions given below.
- First of all, you have to delete each member of the group of Family Sharing by navigating to the Settings and then reach ‘your name.’
- After that, select the Family Sharing then choose the person you would like to delete and select Remove.
- Redo this method for each member of the Family Sharing group.
- Once each member has been deleted, select the name on the screen of Family Sharing.
- You should select the ‘Stop Family Sharing’ option.
- Now, reach the screen, which prompts at the lower side of the display.
- Finally, select the Stop Sharing option.
Created on Apr 17th 2020 06:40. Viewed 30 times.