How to Uninstall Wondershare and Fix WsAppService.exe CPU Usage?by Bond Walker i am a web developer
If you are noticing that your PC is working slowly consistently due to the consumption of WsAppService.exe CPU, then you have to uninstall the Wondershare application. Follow the article and learn how to uninstall Wondershare.
Kill Wondershare Passport Procedure on Task Manager
- Hold the ‘Ctrl + Alt + Delete’ keys altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Task Manager.
- After that, find the procedure of Wondershare Passport and right-click on it. Then choose the End Task option.
- Finally, invoke the section of Services and check the procedure of ‘WsAppService.exe.’
- Now, right-click on it then choose the ‘End Task’ option.
Uninstall the Wondershare Applications
- Go to the Windows Settings on your system.
- After that, invoke the Apps section.
- In case you find any, select the entry then choose the Uninstall button.
In case you can’t run this task because the app is not there, follow these instructions:
- Go to the directory of ‘C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Wondershare\\WAF’ then find the file of ‘unins000.exe.’
- The file is official Wondershare uninstaller, twice click on it to perform.
- You should admit any notifications to continue with the deletion.
- Now, reboot the system.
- Once you have rebooted the system, go to the ‘Local disk C:’ then invoke the ‘Program Files (x86)’ option.
- Finally, find and manually delete the folder of Wondershare.
Uninstall Wondershare Registries
- You should invoke the Windows Search by hitting on Windows key.
- After that, input ‘Regedit’ into it and hit the Enter key to invoke the Windows Registry Editor.
- Navigate beneath the section of Edit and select the Find option.
- Input ‘Wondershare’ into it so that Windows would list each instance individually.
- You have to reach the associated registry entry, and right-click on it then choose the Delete button.
- Press the F3 key to locate the next entry then redo the same instruction once no associated Registry entries are found.
Turn off Processes through Autoruns
- Hold the Windows and R keys altogether over the keyboard to invoke the Run section.
- After that, input ‘services.msc’ into it and hit the Enter key.
- You should invoke the section of Services and check the entries of ‘Wondershare Application Framework Service’ and ‘WsAppService.’
- Now, untick them both or select each and right-click on it. Then choose the Disable option.
I’m Bond walker . I’m a web developer living in New york. I am a fan of technology, a publisher of guides at Thoughtg design, and programming. You can read my blog with a click on the button above.
Source:- How to Uninstall Wondershare and Fix WsAppService.exe CPU Usage?
Created on Jul 7th 2020 06:52. Viewed 581 times.