How to Manage the Facebook Friend List to Optimize the Privacy of Account?by Emiley Brown I am an independent working woman in CFS team Facebook is one of the most-widely used social media platforms and the number of its total users is getting increased with each passing day. And, due to this reason, the privacy of the FB account holder seems to be at stake. So, in this blog, we have tried to help you out in overcoming this problem. And, in fact, we have tried to enlist the steps through which you will be able to enhance the privacy of your Facebook account. Moreover, you can connect yourself with Facebook Online Support team, they will let you know the detailed solutions for each query. Meanwhile, you take a look at the steps that are given here.
Before we jump onto the steps, we would recommend you to organize your friend’s list. It will help you a lot in fixing the privacy issues. Segregate the friends in categories like family, colleagues, close friends etc. And, at the time of sharing any post, you can easily manage which group of people can view your posts or timeline. So, it will reduce the work burden of individually segregating them for each post.
• At first, you need to open the home page of the Facebook account
• Now, you need to click on the friend’s icon
• Now, you will get to see a pencil icon, which suggests the “Edit Friends” option
• Again, you will have to click on another option for “Create a list.”
• A new box will appear on your screen and it will say “Create a new list.”
• Now, in the blank field, you will asked to write the name of the category
• After this, you will notice that all the friends will appear on your screen and from there; you will have to choose those friend’s name that you want to be a part of the category that you have created just now.
• You can click the toggle button to check the total list of friends and the selected one.
• Now, you need to click on the “Create list” in order to save the changes that you have made just now.
• You can repeat the process for each category in order to properly manage the friend list.
Now you can limit who can see what from your Facebook account.
• Click on”Account”
• Click “Privacy Settings”
• Click “Customize Settings”
• From the drop down menu, click “Customize.”
• Click on “Make this visible to” option
• Choose specific people or category
To gain more information and tips related to the Facebook account, make sure that you are connected with the professionals at Facebook Live Support. The number is of the professional team of Facebook. And, they are available for you round the clock to resolve all its issues. You can easily get this number from the website of Contact for Service.
Created on Feb 1st 2018 07:05. Viewed 207 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.