How to Troubleshoot Norton’s Downloading Problem?by Henry Stole norton antivirus customer service phone number
Norton antivirus developed by Symantec is known for providing strong security to your devices against malware and other vulnerable content. But sometime it might stop working properly and show error like Norton is not responding, Norton crashes and lot more. One of the most common problems encounters by the users of Norton antivirus is Norton’s downloading problem that appears due to multiple reasons like the conflict between software and default application, incomplete installation of software and many more. In order to deal with such sorts of problem, you must contact to Norton Customer Service for quick help.
Follow the steps given below in order to deal with Norton’s downloading problem-
- First, you need to download Norton
- You will be prompted to sign in Norton if you are not already signed in. Here, type your address and password for Norton and then click Sign In.
- Now, click Download Norton in the Norton Setup window.
- Here, you will get a license agreement, read it and click “Agree” for further preference.
- Depending on your browser, you need to follow one of them-
Ø Click “Run” for Internet Explorer
Ø Click the Download option to view the download files, on the top-right corner of the browser for Firefox or Safari.
Ø Click the file that you downloaded, on the bottom-left corner of Chrome.
- Click “Continue, if the “User Account Control” window appears. Then you have to follow the on-screen instructions.
- Norton is now installed and activated.
For more help and better guidance, feel free to contact expertise at toll-free Norton Antivirus Support Phone Number +1-800-439-2178. The number is available 24/7 round the clock, where professionals and skilled technicians are accessible to cater their customers.
View Source: https://goo.gl/fo7R2R
Created on Mar 29th 2018 12:41. Viewed 181 times.