How to Troubleshoot McAfee Error 0?by Ava Merry Mcafee Support Australia +61-283173557
An antivirus is a protector of your device which is used to detect and remove the harmful viruses and malware permanently. But what if your device gets an error?
If your device doesn’t have a virus protection that may paralyze your device and destroy all the data in it and you have no choice other than deleting it. If you keep that data or thinking to transfer it in some external drive, that won’t work whenever you insert the drive in your device, it will cause the virus in your device. So cure your device before it gets infected, install an antivirus and secure your device from all type of malware activities.
To solve the error, you need to know the main cause behind an error and then look for its solution or you can directly contact to McAfee customer support. They will provide you the best solution to treat the error.
- Open your system and tap on the start button.
- Enter the command in the search box and hold ctrl + shift key and then hit the enter key in the keyboard.
- A dialog box will open click on yes button.
- In the next box type regedit and press enter.
- In the Registry editor select the error 0
- Choose export in the file menu.
- Now select the folder where you want to save the backup key
- In the name, box type a name so you can identify the backup file
- Next, select a branch in the Export Range and select the save button
If still you are left with any obstacle in the process, you can dial the toll-free number and talk to the experts, who will provide all types of technical solutions. Just dial our McAfee Customer Support +61-283173557 and read out more articles to solve other snags in the software.
Original Source: How to Troubleshoot McAfee Error 0
Created on Aug 31st 2018 02:39. Viewed 353 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.