How to troubleshoot the McAfee error 1336?by Kaylee Smith I m Digital Marketer
McAfee is an antivirus suite brand that offers a great shield from online security threats to its users but sometimes the software does have some glitches that result in errors, one of them is the McAfee error code 1336. These errors you usually encounter when you are installing the mcafee.com/activate or in the mid of scanning the system, sometimes this kind of error can end up crashing the software, your system can show signs of slowing down or completely freezing.
Below are listed a few reasons as to why this error occurs.
- While you were installing the program that you downloaded mcafee.com/activate, it somehow wasn’t able to register on your system or it wasn’t installed properly.
- This incomplete installation could be due to the crashing of your system or when you were downloading the package it was interrupted due to your internet connection crash this can result in you facing this error.
- When your pc has been infected with virus and malware or spyware that you are not necessarily aware of, as they sneak in from the back door, this can slowly eat away your system by corrupting every file.
- You must scan your system for possible infestations of viruses into your computer; this can help your system to perform better.
If the registry database of your windows is corrupted then there can be an issue with registering the new products while you are trying to configure and install them, this can easily result in these kinds of errors.
The mcafee.com/activate itself could be corrupted as you tried to download it from an unofficial website that leads to this error, the configuration could be an unauthentic one, you must make sure you are downloading the mcafee.com/activate from the official website.
The probable resolutions to the McAfee error 1336
- You can try updating the system’s driver that creates issues with the smooth performance of your device when the system is lacking with the updated drivers, they hinder the system’s functioning and this results in stagnations such as sudden crashes or lack of response to running different tasks. You can download the needed drivers from the official website of your system’s manufacturer.
- You must make sure to do a complete scan of your entire system for possible threats that cause this kind of error; a system harboring malicious files can deny new proper working of your computer.
- Make sure you have removed all the junk and temporary files or folders, you can use certain tools like disk clean up, you can also try launching the windows system file checker that will further inspect your system’s storage directories.
- In case your registry database turns out to be corrupted and altered, you can attempt to fix that and modify it to the proper settings.
- You can also try uninstalling the McAfee anti-virus software and do another reinstallation of it onto your system.
Feel free to Contact us
Try out all those methods listed above, if they work out, if you still have issues dealing with this error then you can always contact our customer support team for better help, our crew of trained specialists can guide you with step by step easy instructions that can help you resolve these issues related to the errors, our customer support system is always available 24/7.
Kaylee Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate or www.mcafee.com/activate .
Created on May 8th 2019 01:29. Viewed 109 times.