How to Sync Multiple Google Drive Accounts to Your Desktopby Edward Lewis consultant
When you have created an account on Google Drive, it will help you to upload, share, and organize all the files from the computer online. Only one Google Drive is allowed to one user. This means you have to create a new Google account to store more files and folders in new storage. Most of the people have multiple Google Drive account, which are created for different purposes. But what happens when you want to sync multiple Google Drive accounts to your desktop? Then follow the instructions mentioned below to complete this procedure.
Steps to sync multiple Google Drive account to your desktop using internet account
• Select the default account registered with Google Drive.
• Log in to any other Google account from where you wish to sync.
• Open Google Drive.
• Press on the “New” option located on the upper left-hand column of the display.
• Choose the Folder option once the pull-down list starts showing on display.
• You need to give a title to the folder as per your wish, but it should be similar to the activity you are doing.
• Pull all the files which you wish to move to the created folder.
• In case you have files which are already synced, then you do not transfer that files to the folder.
• You need to right-click on the created folder and after that, choose the Share option.
• Enter the email ID of the default account linked with Google Drive.
• You have to permit to start organizing, reading, and writing in the created folder.
• After that, press on the Send button.
• Now, you will receive an email from Google and ask you to permit to access the Google Drive account.
• Go to any other browsing application.
• Sign in to the default account.
• Go to the email which you have received from Google.
• Choose the Open option and after that, choose the Shared with me folder.
• You have to right-click on the Shared with me folder.
• Choose the Add to my drive option.
Here’s how to sync multiple Google Drive accounts to your desktop using Google Drive Backup and sync app
• Go to the Backup and Sync application.
• Press on the “More” option. It resembles three vertical dots.
• Choose the Preferences option.
• Open the Settings option.
• Press on the “Disconnect Account” option.
• Click on the OK button.
• Log in to any other account linked with Google Drive instead of default one.
• Choose any folder where you wish to backup and sync to the Google Drive account.
• In case you wish to backup and sync all the files from the system, then go through the “Sync my drive to this computer” option.
• If you wish to backup and sync a specific folder, then you need to go through it separately.
• Press on the Next button.
• Choose the Continue option to attach the files or folders with the Google Drive folder which you have created on the front screen.
Edward Lewis is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on Jun 3rd 2019 04:59. Viewed 190 times.