Steps to Watch YouTube Videos on an iPhoneby Edward Lewis consultant
YouTube works as one of Google’s subsidiaries. It let the user view, share, upload, report, subscribe, and many more. YouTube application can be run only on smartphones, including iPhones. Since its release in the market around 11 years ago, it has become quite popular.
(a) First, the user has to download the YouTube application.
· Launch the application store and type “YouTube the app” in the search box.
· Locate the YouTube app by Google.
· Hit the “install” button. Then automatically the app will start downloading.
(b) Open the YouTube app after getting downloaded.
· Hit the “YouTube” icon on the screen of the iOS device. This app will directly allow the user to go on the main page of YouTube.
· After reaching the main page of it, locate the “Search” button to start.
Important: The search button on the YouTube app will look like a magnifying glass on the top right hand side of the user screen. Press the magnifying symbol to find your desired videos.
(c) Begin to search.
· Just type your desired content you wish to explore. A user can type short words or may he or she can use a broader range of material to search the videos.
· Click on the “Search” button at the bottom right of user’s keypad. The search result will appear in a very short period of time.
(d) Choose favorite YouTube videos.
· When a user is on the “Search Result” page, highlight the icon labeled “video” of a YouTube result to find search queries.
· To play the chosen video, click on the Play option.
· When selection of video is completed the user can hit on the same video to begin, and it will start.
(e) Choose favorite YouTube videos.
· On “Search Results” page, a user can select the icon labeled “Video”. To open the video, user can use his index finger to click on the icon. The same selected video will start once hit.
(f) Watch a video.
· Hit the screen when video is playing. Simply touching the main screen of the iOS device, the user can open YouTube and iPhone video tools.
· Just one touch on the four diagonal arrows at the bottom right of the video will make it full screen.
· “Rewind” and “Fast Forward” tools give access to the users to watch the video at their own will, and it appear near the “Play” symbol.
Edward Lewis is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.
Created on Dec 14th 2018 13:47. Viewed 188 times.